Wednesday, January 22, 2014

better than a hogwarts letter.

My mission call is here! Right at my house. I have waited my entire life for this moment. I am so excited I could throw up. But at the same time, I feel completely calm. (Don't ask me how those feelings can fit into one person at the same time, I'm not a scientist so I can't answer that for you.) I am just filled with peace and faith. A beautiful combination of emotions.

People keep asking me if I'm nervous and I'm not. 
People keep asking me where I think I'll go and I have no idea.
People keep asking me where I want to go and I don't care.

I am not nervous because I don't care where I go. China, Provo or Mars. English, Arabic or French. I am just excited to get called to be a missionary for this church that I love with my whole heart.

I'll go where you want me to go, dear Lord,
I'll say what you want me to say,
I'll be who you want me to be. 

2 comments: