Wednesday, October 2, 2013

freshmen 15.

15 things about my freshmen year at BYU.

1. I love BYU. Everyone on campus is your best friend. College is seriously the best place ever.

2. I am the only roommate in my dorm who changes directly into my pajammies once I get home. I thought this was normal behavior but apparently I'm just lazier than I originally thought.

3. One of my favorite things about college is you meet your best friends here. It is incredible. So many lifelong friendships are in the making.

4. The boys are way hotter than in high school. (Like I would've put this higher on the list but I didn't want to sound desperate.)

5. I just got hired at Baskin Robbins. I feel like this is perfect, I always knew ice cream was my life calling.

6. The testing center is the most horrible place on campus and it has been nominated for the position of worst place in the world.

7. RMs are like really scary.

8. Pre-mi's are like really immature.

9. I AM ALWAYS BUSY. Like I was busy in high school, but it doesn't even compare to the horror of business that goes on here. It's crazy.

10. My roommates are the best people on the planet. I adore them.

11. I don't even miss high school. I thought I would, but I just love college too darn much.

12. Do the left ring finger check at all times. Learn to do this slyly, but do it. Check for the bling or else you'll experience too much awkwardness for one freshmen to handle.

13. College is so expensive you want to pull your hair out. My advice: don't pull your hair out.

14. I've slept in two of my classes already, it all goes downhill from here...

15. College is too good for words.

3 comments: